Main Purpose of Job:
As a Project Coordinator in the Administration Team you will be part of an exciting role to coordinate and manage UK projects along with managing the charity’s digital platforms and fundraising campaigns. The role will require adaptability, flexibility to learn and a can-do attitude. As part of the Administration Team, you will ensure smooth running of office processes and provide support to other departments in the areas of IT, Calendar Management, Meeting Minutes etc.
Main Tasks of Job:
- Coordinate with third parties/vendors/freelancers for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Liaising with the Executive regularly and updating them.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Maintain social media accounts
- Run social media and digital fundraising campaigns
- Provide support to other departments as part of the Administration Team
- Previous experience in Project Management
- Attention to detail
- Efficient task execution
- Well informed of the Shi’a Ithna Ashari Muslim faith, in matters of practise, rituals and thought
For the above role, the salary will be £20,000 – £23,000 per annum.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.